GS210 is an innovative and efficient swarf crusher, which effectively reduces the amount of metal shavings from lathes and machining centres.
Once the metal shavings have been shredded by GS210, they take up approx. 30% of the original volume depending on the design and material type of the shavings. The subsequent compact form not only provides a cleaner product of higher value in the context of recycling, but also considerably reduces the use of resources for transport and handling, while at the same time minimising production interruptions for removal of shavings.
GS210 is controlled by a sensor which automatically starts the shredding of the shavings as soon as an adequate amount of shavings has been accumulated. Hence, the machine consumes zero power in the periods when the shavings amount is not big enough and shuts off automatically as soon as the task is complete.
Thanks to its flexible and compact design, GS210 can be moved around in the production premises, depending on where shredding of shavings is required. Also, the shavings can be subsequently processed in the most optimal manner for your organisation – for example, from here the shavings can be passed on using a GS screw conveyor.
The implementation of GS210 offers several production benefits.
- Reduced handling and expenses for transporting the shavings from production to recycling.
- Fewer production stoppages in connection with the need to deal with shavings.
- Efficient recycling of cutting oil leads to a higher degree of re-utilisation and thus lower consumption.
- Easier handling of the shavings means fewer man hours devoted to this task.
- Less absence due to work-related injuries as a consequence of a better working environment.